|Job Ref:||204734742||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:26|
SUPPLY CHAIN BUSINESS ANALYST***LONDON***MONDAY TO FRIDAY, CORE HOURS***£35,000 - £40,000 PER ANNUM***PERMANENT***ASAP START***|
Our Supply Chain team are front and centre of all we do, working collaboratively across a complex, international network to ensure excellence is delivered consistently to our customers across the globe.
The purpose of this role is to provide analytical and business modelling expertise, to identify efficiencies and savings, support business improvement initiatives, and help facilitate the delivery of the company's strategic objectives.
This is a non-technical role, focussing on business, improvement and change processes (as opposed to IT and systems).
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & TASKS
- Identify and develop business requirements from initial concept to a workable and implementable solution
- Use data analysis and process modelling to identify inefficiencies and potential cost savings across the business
- Support the business in reviewing, refining and developing business processes to coincide with business change
- Construct business cases for proposed initiatives/projects
- Elicit and document requirements in line with the chosen project methodology
- Verify and prioritise requirements with relevant stakeholders
- Mapping workflows, processes and procedures
Degree or equivalent
JOB RELATED KNOWLEDGE
A proven track record and understanding of analytical and business modelling ideally gained in the Education industry, demonstrable success in managing relationships with key stakeholders.
- Ability to translate stakeholder and business needs into concise solution requirements
- Excellent business process modelling and good analytical skills
- Experience of managing / dealing with change processes
- Experience in a variety of requirement gathering techniques
- An appetite for challenging existing practices where appropriate
- Excellent report and documentation writing and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively in a rapidly evolving business environment
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with internal stakeholders and external partners, as required
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio
CONTACTS:INTERNAL & EXTERNAL
- Works constructively and collaboratively with representatives from across the business at all levels
- Builds strong relationships with Trinity's overseas markets, where required
- Liaison/participation in various working groups that exist across the organisation, as appropriate
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer