|Job Ref:||204734713||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Wiltshire||City:||Swindon||Address:||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum Excellent Benefits||Post Date:||27/10/2016 03:25|
Business Analyst - Swindon - £40K + 26% pension + 30 days holiday (12 month fixed-term contract)|
Management Office (PMO) supports the delivery of Business Improvement and Change portfolio of projects and programmes. This role will provide interim business analysis skills required on a significant change programme within the portfolio to transform service and systems. The role will work closely with the Programme and Project Managers, the Service Manager, suppliers, Business Analysts and Process Improvement Specialists, as well as colleagues across the organisation to support the delivery of a transformed service.
This successful candidate will have extensive experience of business systems development with workflow in an Agile project delivery. You will work closely with internal product owners to confirm and prioritise the user requirements, and work alongside the internal and external delivery teams to create product backlogs (shaping crisp user stories mapped to business workflows and prioritised according to business value).
This Business Analyst will bring experience of working with multiple 3rd Party suppliers ensuring our business requirements are visible and understood. Working across the end to end lifecycle, you will be expected to support user acceptance testing and help manage the operational impact of change.
* Business systems development experience with workflow
* Proven depth and breadth of experience working as a Business Analyst
* Strong experience of customer interfacing experience - project
* oversight, customer presentation.
* Experience of working with 3rd party IT suppliers
* Experience of working in an Agile project delivery environment
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Attention to detail and strong analytical skills
* Ability to represent technical concepts in an easy to understand way
* Ability to promote the need for well-defined and articulated business requirements with business functions
* Team player with the ability to work independently and under pressure on high profile business critical projects.
* A 'self-starter' with strong motivation to succeed
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
* The role will be principally office based with close liaison with functions across the entire organisation
* There will be extensive interaction with systems development internally and within our IT suppliers and other analysts.
* Has demonstrable business analysis skills and experience in modelling business processes with excellent documentation skills.
* Proven ability to conduct workshops and training sessions and sound
* Performs feasibility analysis, scopes projects, and works with the Product Owners to prioritize deliverables, and negotiate on product.
* Creates detailed Business Requirement Documentation and translate it into detailed Use Cases.
* Participates in Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Functionality Testing.
* This is an outline description of the key responsibilities and accountabilities involved in the job. It is not exhaustive and may be revised from time to time.
"Southern Lights Ltd act as an employment agency for the purposes of this advert"
For more information on the company and a detailed job specification please apply now