|Job Ref:||204734688||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Wembley||Address:||Post Code:||HA9||Salary:||£25000/annum Plus 12% Shift Allowance||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:26|
Production IT Support Engineer|
£25,000 per annum plus 12% shift allowance
Duties within this role will include:
• Ensure all customer files are processed and available to Production in order to meet customer SLAs.
• Ensure all systems, platforms and applications which Production require are operational, optimised and available.
• Ensure documents, processes, work flow diagrams, work instructions and logs are up to date and maintained.
• Actively manage incidents, escalate where necessary, close out open entries, record resolutions.
The successful applicant will have the following skills/experience:
• Windows OS, folder & file structure administration
• CIS (Datacard) platform
• G&D system architecture, applications, utilities, programs, platforms & scripts
• Fault analysis
• Creative solution generation
• Document conscientious
• Customer-centric attitude
• ITIL methodology
• Computer & IT skills
Headstart Employment is an Equal Opportunity Employer