|Job Ref:||204734650||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Coventry||Address:||Post Code:||CV1||Salary:||£18000 - £26000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:26|
We are looking for an IT Engineer to join the team with the following set of skills (Mandatory):|
• At least 2 years spent in a systems engineer role.
• Experienced in supporting Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016 and SBS variants.
• Experienced in supporting Active Directory domains.
• Knowledge of Group Policy, scripting, DNS and some level of server and workstation hardware repair and maintenance.
• Good knowledge of server Virtualisation technologies, particularly Microsoft Hyper-V and VMWare ESX and ESXi.
• Carry out installation and support of Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.
• Installation and maintenance of Office 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013.
• Good working knowledge of network infrastructure (CAT cable and switches) and COMMS.
• Able to configure broadband connections and work with basic routers (Netgear / Linksys equipment).
• Good working knowledge of TCP / IP, especially DNS and DHCP services.
• Experience of working with antivirus and backup solutions.
• Experienced with Exchange e-mail solutions, especially Exchange 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016.
• Basic experience of supporting SQL systems.
IT Engineer - Skillset (Desirable):
• Experience of using Symantec's Backup Exec, Backup Assist, Arcserve.
• Some knowledge of smartphones, especially iPhone and Android handsets.
IT Engineer - Personal Attributes:
• Ability to work under pressure and against deadlines.
• Excellent time management skills and strong organisation.
• Enthusiastic and able to relate to customers.
• Able to see work through from conception to development and implementation.
• Driving Licence.
Salary: £18,000 - £26,000 per Annum
If you feel you have the appropriate skills and wish to join our team, please apply online for the IT Engineer role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application for the IT Engineer role has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable