|Job Ref:||204734592||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£22000 - £25000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:26|
Salary: Negotiated depends on experience|
Contract Type: Perm
Sector: Training / IT
* Are you a dynamic and intelligent IT Trainer with the ability to engage learners?
* Do you have a successful track record of delivering BTEC Diploma IT Level 3?
* Do you have the ability to drive IT learning forward?
A market leading IT Training Provider working in association Microsoft and re-sellers is offering exciting career opportunities for tutors and assessors to deliver Level 3 BTEC IT Diploma. This is part of a programme delivering IT Software and associated Microsoft vendor certifications.
As an IT Trainer / Assessor you will:
* Assess and deliver
* Manage a portfolio of learners, providing customised high quality delivery
* Deliver and assess Level 3 Diploma in IT
* Create Schemes of Work and Session Plans
* Carry out initial learner visits to complete Individual Learning Plans and confirm and plan personal
optional unit preferences
* Meet with learners on a monthly basis, face to face, to carry out detailed planning for workplace
* Carry out face to face bi-monthly progress reviews
* Devise and use innovative assessment and communication methods
As an IT Trainer / Assessor you must have the following skills and experiences:
* A teaching qualification and A1 Assessor
* A successful track record in delivery of IT BTEC level 3
* Extensive experience in the IT industry
* Teaching and assessor qualifications
(Not essential but preferred) Appropriate vendor qualifications (Microsoft MTA 366 Networking fundamentals, MTA 365 Windows server administration fundamentals, MCP Configuring Windows Server 2008, Active Directory etc.)
It would be desirable if you have successful experience of developing targets or have past experience in delivering this course.
We are looking for people who are reliable, self-disciplined and calm under pressure; self-motivated; extremely adaptable and meticulous in nature that can produce outstanding results.
In return we offer you flexible working hours, excellent rates of pay