|Job Ref:||204734510||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Rochester||Address:||Salary:||£18000 - £23500/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:26|
JUNIOR WEB DEVELOPER - C# .Net MVC|
Reporting to the Development Manager and working within a medium-sized team, you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of various web products, but could also be involved in system integrations and upgrading old applications to new web solutions.
We are looking for an innovative and enthusiastic junior developer who will look for clever and efficient solutions to programming problems. You will be educated to degree level and looking for challenging role where you can develop your skills.
You will have a very good understanding of the .NET framework and web development in general.
• Development and maintenance of web applications.
• Ensuring the best development practices are followed.
• C# or another object orientated language
• CSS / HTML
• Good relational database skills
• Able to take initiative, be pro-active and generate ideas for an improved codebase/product
• A good working knowledge of MVC
• ASP .NET
• Knowledge of Java script development
37.5 hour week, between the hours of 8.00am and 6.00pm
Salary £18-23,500 depending on skills and experience
Holiday of 20 days rising to 25 in subsequent years, contributory pension and membership of the healthcare scheme