|Job Ref:||204734193||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Whitstable||Address:||Salary:||£18000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:26|
The Background |
The company are looking for an IT Support Technician to Provide IT support to the business for any Infor XA issues that arise.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an organisation that are dominating their market place, with huge expansion plans, fantastic training and enviable retention of staff.
As the IT Support Technician you will provide IT support to any Infor XA issues that arise including:
* Learning and performing AS400 admin procedures (monitor memory usage, monitor disk usage, monitor SAN failures, monitor CPU usage etc)
* Manage Infor XA requests and work with the business to ensure efficiency of ERP system.
* Learn and perform back up process
* Setting up new hardware (laptops, pc's, printers etc)
* Manage Active Directory (add new users, update security settings, unlock user accounts etc)
* Responding to day to day Phone issues, Office suite issues/help requests etc
To be successful in the role of IT Support Technician you will have the following skills and experience:
* GCSE, or equivalent, in English and Maths Grade C or above
* Experience working within an IT environment
* Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Database, Access)
* Active Directory
* Hands-on hardware
* Infor XA/Mapics
* Knowledge of ION, RPG and System-Link
In return, you will receive a competitive salary of £18,000 - £30,000 (dependent on experience) and an industry leading benefits package.
To apply for the position of IT Support Technician, please send your CV to Gabrielle Beaver via the 'apply now' button.
***PLEASE NOTE: The closing date for applications is 7/10/16 ***
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position