|Job Ref:||204733843||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Chorley||Address:||Salary:||£27000 - £33000/annum Salary to £33k + Benefits||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:26|
Data Analyst - SQL Server, T-SQL, SSIS, SSRS|
Location: Lancashire (Blackburn, Manchester, Preston, Chorley, Bolton, Burnley, Rochdale, Wigan, Oldham, St Helens, Warrington - Good commutes)
Salary to £33k + Benefits
Keywords: SQL Server, Data Analyst, Data Analysis, Power BI, Tableau, MI Analyst, BI Analyst, Management Information, Business Intelligence, SSRS, SSIS, T-SQL, Data Analytics, Excel, VBA, BI Developer etc.
A Data Analyst is required by a fast growing Software company in the North West. The Data Analyst will be responsible for designing solutions that will improve the Business Intelligence Service for the organisation. You will create and analyse regular management information reports, including the data that relates to ops, processes, Key performance indicators and other ad-hoc reports.
We are looking for experience of:
- Developing and implementing complex models and reports using PowerBI and/or Tableau.
- Strong T-SQL, SSRS, SSIS, data mining and analysis skills.
- Extensive use of SQL Server and the extraction of information with an understanding of complex SQL and MDX Queries.
- Strong Excel and VBA skills.
- Exposure to data cubes and tabular based data models.
- You will have experience of supporting and providing MI and BI dashboards to both internal and external clients.
Fantastic career opportunities for the right individual in a fast paced, yet relaxed office environment. You will be working for a fast growing organisation as they continue to grow