|Job Ref:||204733574||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Salary:||£75000 - £80000/annum + + Bonus + Other benefits||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:26|
SAP IS-U CRM Lead Consultant|
We have been appointed by our esteemed client to assist them in recruiting an SAP IS-U CRM Lead Consultant to join their newly formed SAP Competency Centre team in Leeds. This is a fantastic opportunity to join the organisation as they transform their business. In this role you will have accountability for supporting the delivery of end to end consultancy service to the Business Units relating to the delivery of SAP CRM solutions.
Knowledge & Skills
* Deep understanding of SAP CRM and its integration with SAP ISU, SAP ECC, BW and UI
* Very strong people management and people development experience
* High effective supplier relationship management, including continual improvement, performance quality
* Demonstrable experience of building, leading and developing competencies within SAP CRM
* Significant experience of managing a SAP system, including support and development
* Strong working knowledge of ITIL processes
* Experience managing diverse teams and resources to deliver the SAP CRM services
* Accountable for the provision of high quality CRM related deliverables and activities arising from within the SAP Competency Centre
* Accountable for the people management of direct reports - who will be conducting CRM specific roles within the SAP Competency Centre team.
* Accountable for the provision of strategy and direction relating to CRM deliverables including the provision of subject matter expertise to both suppliers and members of the SAP Competency Centre
Our client is offering a salary in the region of £75,000 - £80,000 + Benefits. Further information is available upon request