|Job Ref:||204733400||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bromley||Address:||Post Code:||WV15||Salary:||£0 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:26|
Onsite Support Technician, 1st/2nd Line Support |
Up to GBP30,000 + bonus + benefits
A leading Service Provider in Bromley are currently seeking the talents of an Onsite Support Engineer to join their vibrant team. You are required to work as part of a busy and dynamic team as well as being able to remain self-sufficient in order to support a wide range of servers and networks. You will be working 9 out of 10 days on Client Sites responsible for desktop, laptop and application support.
My client offers a unique bonus scheme allowing you to up your take home dependant on your performance throughout the year! This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking for their next step in their career.
For this role you require:
• Extensive hands-on experience specifying/configuring/troubleshooting user and customer issues in a changing Windows Desktop and Server environment.
• Extensive experience of installing, supporting and administrating Windows XP/7/8, Active Directory 2003/8/12 and Exchange 2003/10/13
• Sound Networking knowledge of TCP/IP.
• Experience of providing remote support for users and systems, including resolution of technical issues on the phone.
• Ability to support and maintain changes to Anti-Virus, and Malware software.
• Working knowledge of network infrastructure.
• Ability to handle high workloads and high pressure working environments
• Great MS Office 2003-13 skills
For more information on this role please contact Jamie Johnston at Bridge Recruitment Ltd (Apply online only)