|Job Ref:||204732980||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Salary:||£200 - £225/day||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:26|
Infrastructure Systems Engineer (12 Month Contract)|
Rate: £200-£225 per day dependant on experience
Start Date: October 2016
We are seeking an experienced systems engineer to provide enterprise level specialist server support on Active Directory, VDI, VMware and associated storage within a large BAU & projects team.
The following skills are required with very good experience the following:
* All aspects of Active directory, including detailed group policy
* VMware ESX 5.x
* VMware Horizon View VDi 5.x (detailed)
* Solarwinds server application management (SAM)
* Powershell and other scripting languages
* Server hardware including HP Proliant and similar
* General networking (Cisco/Checkpoint)
* SAN switches and provisioning
* Windows Server 2008/2012R2
* MS Office 365
* WSUS and patching / hardening
* Microsoft Exchange 2010
Experience / industry qualification in: -
* MCSA (desired)
* CCNA (desired)
* ITIL (desired)
* Experience with service management ticketing systems
Experience of working in a fast pace environment where reprioritisation is likely is important.
This position is paying between £200-£225 per day depending on experience.
Please call Russell Woodford on NA or apply and send your CV to be shortlisted for the role.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit (url removed)
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales