|Job Ref:||204732975||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Leicester||Address:||Post Code:||LE1||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:26|
As our company continues to grow and excel, we are seeking Software Testers to assist us in providing the best quality software to schools. This is a great opportunity for Software Testers to continue your development within an IT environment as part of a dynamic and successful testing team.|
Key Responsibilities of the Software Tester:-
• Identify bugs and system errors
• Accurately following test plans
• Daily reports to management regarding findings
• Compliance with company policies, procedures and practices
• Live server testing
• Communication with development team
Requirements of the Software Tester:-
• Creative problem solving abilities
• Clear communication of technical ideas both verbally and in writing
• Enthusiasm and understanding regarding IT
• Strong analytic and diagnostic skills
• Patience and great attention to detail
• Ability to work alone and as part of a team
Working hours are Monday - Friday, 08:30 - 17:30.
Experience is not essential as training will be provided.
At SchoolPod we have a great portfolio of online services used by over 10,000 schools providing high-quality, web-based systems for schools that aid them with a number of day-to-day activities.
SchoolPod offers great career progression opportunities.
If you are interested in applying for the Software Tester role, please click on the "apply" button below sending an up to date CV and cover letter