|Job Ref:||204732925||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Herefordshire||City:||Herefordshire||Address:||Salary:||£55000 - £60000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:26|
• Lead a team of developers and QA engineers to develop and deliver custom applications.
• Work closely with customers and business analysts for requirements analysis, project planning, and expectation management.
• Work with business analyst to break requirements down into implementable chunks or stories for the development team, and prioritize the same.
• Track and communicate the overall progress of the project to the client.
• Identify and control project risks by means of prevention, mitigation and contingencies.
• Guide the engineering team on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers.
• Lead regular meetings with engineering team to review progress against schedule, identify any outstanding issues, and advise the team on any mitigating actions.
• Address any issues or blockers being faced by the engineering team.
• Ensure that the team is facilitated through sprint planning, daily scrum, sprint review and retrospectives.
• Ensure that the development teams are practicing the core agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, and visibility.
• Communicate with other teams working on the application.
• Must have 7-10 years of overall experience.
• Must have at least 4 years of hands on development experience in developing enterprise applications in Java.
• Must have at least 2 year of experience as team lead.
• Should have experience in one or more Agile development approaches: Scrum, XP, Kanban etc
• Should have knowledge of Java and Spring.
• Experience in Angular and Hybris is added advantage.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Ability to take directions and also work independently.
• Ability to develop and foster teamwork.
• Must have good communication, interpersonal and mentoring skills.
• Certified Scrum Master is a plus