|Job Ref:||204732909||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Camberley||Address:||Post Code:||GU15||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:26|
One of the UK's leading Technical Network Infrastructures Companies is looking for people like you. The focus of this role is enhancing the engineering, technical and ultimately the service delivery with the service provider customer. The role is acting as a bring between customer engineering teams and customer support teams to ensure customer satisfaction is at the forefront.|
CCNP Â- R&S (Routing and Switching)
JNCIS-SP, ENT or higher
Senior Network Engineer / Solution Architect
Salary: Up to Â£55,000 + Car Allowance
- Technical lead within the customer account for both internal and external requirements.
- Internal technical escalation point and to be able to mentor/coach internal resources to achieve a higher level of service.
- 3rd line technical support to resolve technical problems, either design or support related problems.
- Take a lead where required in root cause analysis to drive issue resolution and limit impact to the customer.
- Train internal staff on product and customer networks.
- Highlight trends within the call data. Ensuring escalation and feedback drives a high level of performance
- Upkeep of technical databases relating to the customers network infrastructure such that internal engineering colleagues can refer to this information held on either a WiKi or KEDB, assisting in the resolution of customer incidents and problems.
- Assist in the build and design of Proof of Concept scenarios,
- Lead in the pre-staging of equipment to be installed on customer sites as part of projects or installs.
- Attend customer facing meetings, support reviews, project based, monthly service reviews, weekly incident reviews.
- Assist principle engineers in the development and demonstrations of new solutions both internally and externally.
- Be an expert in the required Technology for your section. Create and deliver: technical presentations, solution demonstrations, solution design/configuration, and proposal development.
- Provide Technical assistance to the sales teams
If you are interested in this position and would like further details please forward an up to date CV for consideration