|Job Ref:||204732857||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Norfolk||City:||Norwich||Address:||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:26|
Role: Systems Developer |
Salary: up to £40,000
My client is currently looking to recruit a Systems Developers who will be responsible for the development of bespoke line of business software solutions within a complex enterprise and global environment. The Systems Developer will work on a variety of projects within the business, and will work closely with other team members to deliver high quality software to defined timescales.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Development of bespoke software applications
2. Work closely with and under the direction of technical leads, business analysts, technical architects and the development manager on the definition and planning of software projects.
3. Work with test team to ensure software quality.
4. Work within coding standards, quality and timescales as directed by the technical architects and development manager
5. Take responsibility for your code.
6. Be involved in peer code reviews and take steps to rectify issues and improve code quality.
7. Provide 2nd/3rd line support as and when required.
8. Consult with internal customers.
9. Occasionally consult with external customers
To be considered for the role you must be:
1. Strong hands on technical skills across some or all of the Microsoft Stack. Specifically
.NET (ASP/c#) and / or WPF
Cloud platforms (ideally Azure)
2. Excited by technology, with up to date understanding of latest technologies.
3. Understanding of software architecture, issues and design.
4. Understanding of data and databases.
5. Thorough and detailed approach with eye for the right user/business solution.
6. Experience of working in both Agile and Waterfall project methodologies.
7. Experience of code reviews and coding standards.
If you feel like someone who is seeking a new challenge and can bring the required approach then please feel free to get in touch