|Job Ref:||204732804||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Norfolk||City:||Norwich||Address:||Post Code:||NR3||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:26|
IT Manager Norfolk - £45,000 - £50,000 |
An exciting opportunity for a hands-on IT Manager has arisen with my market leading client in Norfolk. The successful applicant will be responsible for the management of the small support team, whilst also providing 3rd Line support, taking a lead on IT projects and identifying beneficial technologies for the business to assist with its ambitious growth plans.
- Managing the IT support team
- Managing and supporting the internal infrastructure
- Managing small / medium IT projects
- Ensuring system availability
Key Skills Required:
- Strong hands-on skills;
- Windows Server 2008, Microsoft Exchange and Virtualisation essential
- Strong SQL Server 2005 / 2008 skills required
- Strong knowledge of ERP systems
- Some experience of leading a team highly desirable
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and established business. This is an immediate requirement, and likely to move very quickly, so please apply ASAP to avoid missing out on.