|Job Ref:||204732781||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum competitive||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:26|
Full Stack Web Developer needed in central Bristol |
An award-winning team of mobile consultants and mobile app development experts. Over the past seven years, my client has created hundreds of apps with organisations worldwide including Aviva, Bang & Olufsen, Crossrail.
By joining my clients team, you will be part of the UK's leading mobile app developer and have the chance to work on bespoke mobile apps across a whole range of industry sectors. If you're energetic, consider yourself to be self-motivated and prepared to roll up your sleeves to be part of an exciting, flourishing business, I'd love to hear from you.
This is a unique opportunity in a dynamic fast-paced environment within an award winning company. Perfect for someone with a passion for mobile and the determination to succeed.
My client are looking for a Full Stack Web Developer to help design, build and deliver mobile web applications and supporting API systems.
* You should know how to use a version control system such as SVN or Git.
* You know how to craft beautiful interfaces from static mockups using HTML5 & CSS3
* You should have used CSS preprocessors such as SASS
* You should be able to write clear, maintainable unit tests for both your client and server code.
* Experience building Web Applications & APIs with NA, an awareness of the npm ecosystem, and an understanding of API design
* Be actively interested in the most recent developments in the web community
* Knowledge of back-end architecture, experience integrating with RESTful APIs & external services
* An understanding of both NoSQL, and traditional relational databases
* You will have a very high standard of written and spoken English, and be able to communicate your ideas in a thoughtful and respectful manner to other team members
And Most Importantly:
* Realise that laughing at work should be encouraged!
If you're interested in this Full Stack Web Developer role in a fresh and new environment please do not hesitate in applying with Tristan now!
Interviews are available immediately for the right candidates