|Job Ref:||204732581||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Gloucestershire||City:||Shurdington||Address:||Salary:||£40000 - £48000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:26|
We are seeking a Front-End Developer within a leading cyber security consultancy, we are looking for ideally a full stack developer with experience of front end and back end development.|
If you have a passion for Cyber Security, this role provides the platform to grow within a business and to gain knowledge of additional high level languages.
So if you have experience with any of these:- C#, C++ or JAVA.
Our leading Cyber Security Consultancy Client provides advanced and innovative Cyber-Security protection services using sophisticated means to detect and manage technical security incidents. There are presently opportunities for software developers to join and be involved in leading-edge technology development.
The roles are based in newly refurbished offices in Cheltenham.
Our Cyber Security Client are seeking enthusiastic and competent Software Developers with at least 3 years professional experience to join an existing small team, working in the field of Cyber and Computer Forensics technology.
Software Developers work in a fun and dynamic environment where they are encouraged to explore original ideas and concepts to help solve difficult problems. The work is varied, sometimes working as part of a team on a large project and sometimes working as a solo developer.
With the latest and most advanced technologies to achieve their goals and encourage diversity of thinking and innovation. Experienced developers lead development activities, help nurture less experienced talent and have the opportunity to be involved in technical strategy and design.
• Design, develop and maintain a suite of in-house software applications, agents and scripts
• Work on development activities to support the field of cyber defence and response within a team of specialist cyber incident responders and technical security experts
• Be involved in all stages of the development lifecycle, from initial concepts and vision, prototyping, production, and testing
Background and Understanding
• At least three years relevant working experience
• Strong coding abilities - proficient in at least one high level language, ideally C#, C++ or Java
• Experience with database technologies, particularly big-data solutions
• An understanding of source control, bug-tracking and the software development lifecycle
• A keen interest in emerging technologies
• A positive attitude and the desire to add value
• Able to follow a fast, iterative agile development approach
• MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Python, WPF, REST, MVC, Entity Framework, C, TCP/IP