|Job Ref:||203156095||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||East London||Address:||Post Code:||E1||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:26|
Position: Quantity Surveyor x 2|
Location: East London
Length of Contract: Perm/Contract/Temp
Greenacre has been appointed to source two Quantity Surveyors for a main contractor based in East London. My client have a strong track record in delivering social housing maintenance programmes.
We are looking for experienced QS's who have proven delivery of large Decent Homes contracts covering internal improvements such as Kitchens and Bathrooms, new heating systems and electrical re-wiring, along with external improvements including roof replacements, concrete repairs and window & door replacement programmes.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to develop your career and add value to this expanding contractor. Our client is keen to attract the right level of experience of delivering social housing refurbishment works.
The daily duties will include;
• General Cost Management.
• Visiting sites to agree specifications using SOR.
• Appointment of Sub-Contractors.
• Delivering and monitoring a variety of social housing contracts.
• Evaluation and financial monitoring of contracts producing regular progress reports.
• Monitoring and controlling variations.
• Approving interim and final accounts.
• Ensuring Financial Targets are achieved.
• Maintaining risk management processes and procedures.
Ideally you will possess;
• HND/HNC level in relevant construction course.
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Decent Homes experience is essential.
• Similar experience in previous role.
Please complete your application by sending your CV, if you have any queries please contact Darren Nichols using the email address attached to this role