|Job Ref:||204738217||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Warwick||Address:||Post Code:||CV34||Salary:||£500 - £600/day||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:26|
Interim Project / Account Manager |
We have an exceedingly challenging but rewarding role for a Project / Account Manager for an Interim contract for a joint venture (JV) that entails the delivery of civil engineering support to help facilitate the nation's local access network for telecommunications. The company services, supports and maintains the wiring, fibres and connections which link millions of homes and businesses throughout the UK to their communications providers' networks. The successful Project / Account Manager can be based at either Warwick or Chorley.
Purpose of Role
The Project / Account Manager will interface directly with the end client and liaise closely with the Regional Production Directors within the JV and be the prime interface into the customer, representing the JV's interests and the customer's requirements.
A proven background in customer management is needed with previous experience in a utilities programme management position. The successful candidate will have proven success working on large scale business and contracting Projects with the ability to demonstrate ideas, enthusiasm, ambition and the confidence to engage effectively with stakeholders.
Commercial skills are essential as is an ability to understand and interrogate performance data as well as the ability to focus and balance both customer needs and operational imperatives.
- Accountable to the Product Director for successful customer relationships, management of prospects, pipelines and bids.
- Responsible for pre-contract / task order commercial strategies and implementation within the product line.
- Responsible for informing, facilitating and balancing operational teams of the client's product-related issues and advising on the client's priorities.
- Responsible for reporting to the customer of product performance and influencing within the JV with the product profile, negotiating conflicting priorities to ensure the success of the product delivery each week.
- Work within clear budgetary guidelines translating plans and requirements into realistic budgets and targets
Requirements of the candidate:
- Demonstrate track record of working with a Blue Chip organisation with a successful delivery record, being able to demonstrate delivery of strategic and tactical objectives.
- Ability to promote partnerships between the client and delivery teams based on serving common interests and values.
- Proven track record in utilities, preferably telecoms.
- Supporting the development and implementation of product delivery for stakeholders providing long term effectiveness and efficiency improvements.
- Lead the management and execution of work streams contributing towards multimillion pound large scale delivery Projects.
- Ability to analyse data from multiple sources and succinctly articulate the way forward internally and to the client.
- Driving delivery and benefits either for a single product or across multiple products. This includes operational and/or commercial benefits.
- Work with business teams to ensure the right specialist resources are in place.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Strong understanding of health and safety within the utilities sector.
- Daily Rate - negotiable dependent upon experience.
If you believe you have the relevant skills and experience and wish to apply please send your CV to Philip Delaloye on or call on NA
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business