|Job Ref:||204737152||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Winchester||Address:||Salary:||£43000 - £51000/annum Company benefits||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:27|
Senior Structural Engineer (Telecom) - Winchester - Permanent|
Provide a professional structural engineering service to support the management of the structural assets and Business Units including the provision of structural solutions particularly in the area of masts, towers and telecommunication buildings ensuring structural integrity, reliability and serviceability.
* Acts as a specialist in the field of mast and tower engineering contributing to a central core of technical expertise. Encourages, guides and develops team working and provides technical support, assistance and mentoring to peers and less experienced members of the team.
* Represent Telecoms Structural Engineering team at management level when required.
* Ability to make technical and rational judgements based upon technical data.
* Ability to write concise and accurate briefs and reports for senior management, customers and engineering staff.
* Computer literate with a good working knowledge of spreadsheets, databases, design and analysis software.
* Self-motivated innovator
* A good working knowledge of BS8100, associated Codes and standards, and CDM legislation which affects the business.
* A degree (or equivalent) in an engineering discipline approved by the Engineering Council Institutions as an approved qualification for MICE or MIStructE.
* Must have telecoms experience.
* A Chartered Engineer