|Job Ref:||204735229||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Hampshire||Address:||Post Code:||GU12||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum + excellent benefits package||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:27|
E1EW is currently recruiting for experienced Telecoms Design Engineers for a large, well established Telecoms client who has recently won a number of new contracts in the GSM and Cellular markets. |
The main objective of this role is to undertake telecommunications surveys and produce a practical and efficient design to client specifications. You will be responsible for the design of sites through the design process, ensuring designs are completed in accordance with client KPIs.
• To undertake site surveys and produce survey reports which detail the workable solutions
• Produce design packs and collaboratively work with internal and external CAD resource.
• Responsible for checking the drawing content to ensure workable design complies with client specifications.
• Provide high quality and professional advice to both internal and external customers.
• Attendance at MSVs and site surveys as required.
• Work closely with Project Managers, Acquisition Surveyors, Project Engineers and other key stakeholders.
• Be good at developing working relationships at all levels, with both internal colleagues and external clients/suppliers/sub-contractors.
• Ideally, degree qualified in Construction/Engineering Discipline. But experience will be taken into account
• Minimum 1 years' experience as a mobile telecommunications Design Engineer including on site surveys and design experience of Greenfield, Rooftop and Streetworks sites.
• Knowledge of the latest version of AutoCAD/AutoCAD LT, photo editing software, Pro-MAP
• Capable of producing plan and elevation views with associated standard design requirements
• Experience of rooftop safety regulations and design requirements
• Working knowledge of CDM Regulations and British Standards would be an advantage.
• Knowledge of Construction & H&S laws, practices and techniques
• Computer literate and competent in the use of Microsoft Office packages including, word, excel, outlook, AutoCAD, photo editing software, ProMAP and databases
• Strong commercial awareness (particularly in relation to construction costs.
• Flexible & professional approach to work and be a team player
• Self-motivated, confident & organised
• Ability to handle heavy workload & competing priorities