|Job Ref:||204734363||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Berkshire||Address:||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:27|
Senior Project Manager (CORE mobile network). Berkshire. Permanent Opportunity.|
Leading mobile telecoms company has an excellent opportunity for a Senior Project Manager (CORE networks) to join the Managed Service department on a permanent basis. To drive methods and processes that deliver quality projects on time within agreed budgets and scope.
The role will involve but not limited to:
* Lead and engage a team of project and delivery managers.
* Deliver multiple customer programmes running in parallel.
* Develop team skills and source appropriate resources to meet customer demand.
* Develop and maintain processes and procedures for all activities within the domain.
The successful candidate will have;
* Team leadership experience.
* Experience of delivering technical telecoms projects and programmes.
* high level understanding of network core evolution including IMS, EPC and NFV.
* Good understanding of Ericsson Voice Core and IMS equipment from an installation, commissioning and integration perspective.
* Experience of managing third party relationships.
To apply please send your CV
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy