|Job Ref:||204733940||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Berkshire||Address:||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:27|
Programme Director. RAN Deployment. Permanent Opportunity- Excellent package. Berkshire.|
Leading mobile telecoms company seeks Programme Director to lead a large project team to deliver a major RAN deployment project into the UK. Responsible for full contractual delivery of deployment plus associated quality and health& Safety.
The programme director will hold responsibility for (and not limited to);
* Programme Team management to ensure delivery to agreed objectives.
* Maintaining customer relationships.
* staff management.
* Create and communicate programme plan.
* supporting overall profit&loss.
The successful candidate will hold;
* University degree, project management qualification
* Working knowledge of high volume mobile RAN network deployments .
* At least 5 years successfully delivering telecoms projects in a matrix environment.
* Results driven, resilient, resourceful, supportive, open and objective.
The successful candidate will work on site and attend customer meetings, excellent salary and package.
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy