|Job Ref:||204732344||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bridgend||Address:||Post Code:||CF31||Salary:||£1 - £100000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:27|
Temp, Full time
£8 per hour
Our client is looking for a Change Co-Ordinator to join their tem. In this role, you will be required to: Control the Change Management System & underpin the Change Management process. This team provides control & quality assurance on all changes within the system. The position reports to the Service Management, Change Management Discipline Manager.
The basic activities performed by this team are as follows:
• Registration - the Change Coordination Team will create change records in the change management system for those without access to do so themselves. The creation of these records will include the governance of the core tasks required to process a change record. These tasks are:
o Perform Impact Assessment
o Perform Peer Review
o Submit For Change Advisory Board Approval
o Schedule Implementation Date
o Submit For Release Advisory Board Approval
o Perform User Acceptance Testing
o Prepare Business As Usual Documentation
o Accept Into Business As Usual
o Sign Off
• Approval & Authorisation Management - the Change Coordination Team will verify the level of approval required for each change and manage it through the approval stages.
• Change Record Coordination - All change requests (& their aforementioned core tasks) are monitored in accordance with their target task completion dates throughout the lifespan of the record. If any task is in danger of failure the Change Coordination Team follow a jeopardy management process which escalates the possible failure at fixed intervals throughout each tasks timescale
• Closure and Evaluation - When the Change Deployment Team has successfully implemented and sign off by the customer &/or Service Delivery Manager is given, the Change Coordination Team will perform a post implementation review on any unsuccessful changes prior to closing the change request. Additionally a sample of successfully implemented changes also go through a post implementation review.
• Interface - The Change Coordination Team interfaces with the appropriate Change Manager (or Service Delivery Manager if performing the Change Manager function).
• Maintain a view of the key changes going through, particularly those which have been flagged as urgent or important by the Client
• Manage escalations from the Client where Service Level Agreement not being met, changes are stalled, changes are to be prioritised - work with the Client to juggle changes where priorities change
• At the end of each month produce a spreadsheet for the Monthly Service Report showing the charges for completed changes that month
• Virtual attendance of Change Advisory Board meetings with the client where major planned projects, changes and upgrades will be discussed to enable CGI to appropriately forward plan resources
• Attending meetings, in person or conference calls, with the client to address their concerns over changes
• Start date and length of role 10th October- 3 months initially will be reviewed on a Monthly basis .
• Salary & working hours - £15,500 37.5 hours per week on a shift system. 08:00hrs to 16:00hrs and 09:30hrs to 17:30hrs