|Job Ref:||204732196||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Glamorgan||City:||Cardiff||Address:||Salary:||£60000 - £70000/annum superb benefits||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:27|
Telecoms Architect (Cisco UCCE), Cardiff, upto £70k |
This global Financial Services Company is looking for a CCVP or CCNP certified Telecoms Architect with strong skills and experience Cisco UCCE to join their growing team.
This role involves providing technical ownership and expertise on voice technology initiatives in an outsourced IT model for an international finance company - comprising 2,700 users over 25 sites in 17 countries. Core technologies include Cisco / Avaya / Interactive Intelligence, Aspect.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
* Working with enterprise level telecom services.
* Supporting global organizations.
* Proven track record of successfully delivering complex technical solutions
* Working with outsourced partners
* Able to operate with multi geographic teams and locations
* Experience with industry leading voice products including Cisco, Checkpoint, Avaya.
* CCVP / CCNP Voice or equivalent experience.
* Demonstrable experience in the architecture / design and implementation of Cisco UCCE platform.
* Technical design skills
* Detailed conceptual knowledge of the following technologies/services: MPLS, hosted SIP, Internet, cloud based services, network services (DHCP, IP, DNS), unified communications, LAN services.
* Technical documentation skills.
* Ability to thoroughly understand the business issues surrounding each project
* Ability to articulate technical options/issues/designs such that management can make informed decisions
* Ability to communicate quickly, clearly, concisely, appropriately, and intelligently; must foster open communication, speak with impact, listen to others, and write effectively.
* Possess critical thinking and analytical skills with an ability to evaluate complex problems and issues quickly and accurately in order to recommend or take the most appropriate course of action.
* Good interpersonal skills with an ability to work well with others in teams and collaborative work situations.
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a great package including £65,000 - £70,000 basic, 8% pension if you contribute 5%, private medical, life cover (4x), 25 days holiday plus superb working environment and exceptional career development growth and potential for this growing multi-national company.
If you are interested in this excellent role please send your CV for a full brief. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all candidates within 3 working days.
The People Network is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
The company is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity
The People Network is part of the Pertemps Network Group of companies and is a specialist IT and technical recruitment consultancy with offices in London, Birmingham and Wiltshire. Experienced in placing permanent, interim and contract IT and technical staff at all levels across a range of sectors including Banking, Financial Services, Telecoms, Consultancy and Software Houses across the UK and Mainland Europe.
If you would like a confidential and informal chat regarding your career please call and speak with one of our consultants.
For more information and latest vacancies please visit us on our website at (url removed)