|Job Ref:||204732085||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Lambeth||Address:||Post Code:||SE1||Salary:||£349 - £350/day||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:27|
Take responsibility for investigative work to determine business opportunities, and specify effective business processes. Specify their implementation through improvements in information systems, data management, practices, organisation and equipment. Apply and monitor the use of required modelling and analysis tools, methods and standards in an intelligent and effective way.|
* Co-operate with senior client and IT staff as required, conducting investigations at a high level for strategy studies, requirements specifications and feasibility studies. Maintain technical awareness at a level where alternatives can be analysed, modelled and classified according to technical feasibility and non-functional characteristics. Ensure that views of all parties are considered, verified and validated within the stakeholder community. Ensure appropriate prioritisation is applied to meet business objectives.
* Utilise business experience and skills to assess and advise on the practicability of alternatives, marrying up technical limitations with operational realities.
* Take responsibility as needed for the detailed specification and modelling of recommended solutions using resources, standards, methods and tools as required. Maintain links with appropriate counterparts within both software engineering and service delivery functions and plays a full part in bringing systems to implementation as detailed by organisation policies and methods.
* Apply available standards, methods and tools in an intelligent and effective way, and produce a consistently high standard of documentation of both a technical and a descriptive nature.
* Plan, arrange and facilitate meetings, workshops and relations with client/user staff during system investigations and throughout subsequent development work. Take responsibility at a high level for the proper conduct of such relations. 3.8 Define, plan and justify (in business terms) projects to develop/implement automated and non-automated components of new or changed processes.
* Assist users in defining acceptance tests for automated systems, and take responsibility for their proper execution.
Experience of developing Office 365, specifically SharePoint online is desirable