|Job Ref:||204731842||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Epping||Address:||Post Code:||CM16||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:27|
IT Support Engineer |
My Client is looking for a IT Support Engineer to join their busy IT department and provide 1st and 2nd line support to all member of staff across all departments.
This role will focus on investigating and resolving technical issues on Windows PC's and Apple Macs as well as looking after networked printers and fax machines.
• Working with the IT manager, the candidate will be involved with on-going project work and upgrades, so there will be a requirement to sometimes work evenings and weekends to minimalize disruption to members of staff.
• Positive, friendly and a great communicator
• There will be a requirement for the candidate to work during the week on an early/late shift and be available for on-call work over the weekends as part of a rota.
• Keen to learn and develop technical skills, not afraid to ask questions and be focuses on getting the job done.
• Able to prioritize and be methodical in approach to the specific tasks and admin as well as having a keen attention to detail.
• Experience in Windows XP/7/8, Microsoft Office, Mac OSX, Basic Networking skills (TCP/IP), Active Directory, Structured Cabling (Patching) and Windows / Mac Server (Desirable)
Please send your CV to charlotte for a full job spec