|Job Ref:||204731675||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Buckinghamshire||Address:||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||27/10/2016 03:24|
Role: Systems Support Engineer |
Salary: £35,000 -£40,000 + company car
Skills: ERP, JD Edwards (JDE), Cognos, Excel
I'm currently recruiting for a Systems Support Engineer for my industry leading client based in Buckinghamshire area.
The purpose of this role is to support the implementation of JD Edwards, including related systems.
You will be providing support to ERP user base responding to calls on an internal helpdesk. You will be working with the business users, assisting with JD Edwards (JDE) with the objective of ensuring the user becomes fully conversant and independent. Working with super users and business unit IT staff to provide effective first line support to the ERP user base. Systems Support Engineer will assist with JDE implementations and support and showcase knowledge of configuration of JDE.
Skills & Experience:
• Able to demonstrate successful experience of supporting and maintaining ERP systems.
• Intermediate knowledge of MS Word and Excel.
• Excellent communication skills both verbally and written, with the versatility to communicate at all levels.
• Technical competence and excellent problem solving skills
• Full UK driving license- this is a national role where you will be required to travel between the sites, as and when required.
• JD Edwards (JDE)
ERP, JD Edwards (JDE), Cognos, Excel
For more information and to be considered, please apply with your CV