|Job Ref:||204725702||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||St Neots||Address:||Salary:||£25000 - £35000/annum + benefits||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:27|
Support Team Leader|
We are working with an award winning, highly customer focused and forward thinking IT Support and Solutions company with significant annual growth year on year, creating opportunities for the right individuals to carve out excellent careers within the IT industry.
This is an exciting opportunity for a well organised hands-on person to manage the Support team and become a mentor to the team members. A friendly open disposition is essential along with an ability to work on own initiative, unsupervised and to tight deadlines. You will need to display an ability to work with technical staff and demonstrate excellent organisational (time /task management) skills.
* Manage the Support Team
* Produce weekly management reports
* Ensure the support team members provide 1st class service to customers
* Schedule the non-reactive weekly work activity of the team
* Provide technical support to customers alongside the IT support technicians on a 3rd line basis
* Totally customer focused keeping their interest in mind at all times
* Friendly and approachable, good attention to detail, client facing
* 1st or 2.1 Degree in Computer Science or similar discipline
* Minimum 5 years' experience within the IT industry
* Up to £30,000 plus benefits
* St Neots, Cambridgeshire