|Job Ref:||204725608||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||York||Address:||Salary:||£18000 - £21000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:27|
Application Support Analyst - York - £18-21k|
The Larson Group is currently recruiting an Application Support Analyst for a software house based in York. Due to continued growth and success they are looking to expand their technical with passionate and forward thinking individuals. This role can offer genuine career progression into a range of different technical roles and as such is orientated towards a career minded individual.
You will be working within a team of technicians and specialists to provide support to external customers and deployment of software for the companies systems. You will also be owning and managing Incidents, Changes and Problems assigned to the team to identify and resolve application software faults, developing and implementing solutions and minor enhancements where necessary. In return our client offer a competitive salary and package and the opportunity to develop your skills and experience further. Extensive product training to ensure you can deliver a five star customer service experience.
Key responsibilities include:
* Liaising with external stakeholders and ensure great customer service is provided throughout.
* Working to deadlines and ensuring work is completed in a timely manner.
* Incident Management: Own and resolve incidents and services requests for all the supported applications that come into the team
* Service Improvement: To develop, document and maintain support processes and procedures.
Skills & Experience
Key skills & Experience:
* Proficient in the support of IT and the configuration of software applications
* Capable of communicating technical information to a non-technical audience
* Excellent analytical thinking and numeracy skills
* Solid computer skills and understanding of network and software technology (coding ability would be a bonus)
* A technical qualification such as; a degree, Microsoft qualification, City & Guilds or an HND/HNC in a relevant subject
Experience of the following would be also highly appealing:
* Experience installing and remotely supporting digital electronic or computer hardware solutions
* Experience of supporting applications in a HR environment including; Payroll, Time & Attendance, Human Resources or Access Control.
For more information call Jamie MacMillan on (Apply online only)
Keywords - Application Support / IT Support / IT Support Analyst / 1st Line Support / Helpdesk / Service Desk / IT Graduate / Computer Science Graduate / IT Apprentice
Larson Resource Group Limited is registered in England & Wales with a company number 06110626. Registered office address is Windsor House Cornwall Road Harrogate HG1 2PW. Our VAT number is (Apply online only) 57. Larson Resource Group Limited trades as an Employment Agency when placing permanent candidates and as an Employment Business when placing Contractors (under the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment and Business Regulations 2003) In accordance with these regulations you should have received a copy of our Client Terms of Business. If you have not received a copy please contact a member of staff immediately. All discounted rates quoted are only valid providing all other terms are met in accordance with our standard Client Terms of Business