|Job Ref:||204725587||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Glamorgan||City:||Cardiff||Address:||Post Code:||CF10||Salary:||£50000 - £55000/annum competitive||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:27|
A leading global organisation is look to grow its team of Project Managers. You will be responsible for managing projects for the EMEA Operations, regarding all brand new system implementations based around Manufacturing & Technology fitting together. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with Enterprise Level IT Systems, Middleware Applications, Manufacturing Execution Systems & ERP Systems (JD Edwards, SAP, Infinity QS & Siemens Camstar).|
You will work on business critical projects, which will improve business & operational efficiency. Making the company more affective against its competition. This project will have a massive impact on how future processes will be orchestrated. Very rewarded for the people involved and the organisation itself.
A day in your life;
* Leading staff and managing the project team members consisting of, subject matter experts in manufacturing, quality and Information Technology areas.
* Leading Enterprise Level Projects across Manufacturing & technology.
* Assuring compliance of all control functions.
* Consulting the site business leaders in developing the requirements.
* Establish the project plan, manage the resource plan and control the costs.
* Meet regularly with manufacturing systems business partners and provide support for new demand.
The following skills are required with strong support from the company towards developing these skills;
* Project management of systems implementation experience.
* Developing and supporting business applications, (identifying tasks, allocating resources, developing project timelines, managing project budget, communication of project status).
* Helping deply IT Strategy.
* Experience of managing one large or Enterprise Level Project.
* Ability to lead a project team.
* Promote team effectiveness through strong organisational skills, and handle increasing levels of responsibility.
* Strong communication, both oral and written, and interpersonal skills necessary to interact with a wide range of individuals.
* Assumes a broad view and accepts accountability that supports the project within area of responsibility.
* Ability to achieve objectives and work through obstacles.
This Cardiff base company has a global impact in its field. It has big new office in the heart of the city. It has a unique culture focused towards developing and nurturing its employees. Its goal is to create better processes, which will reduce costs across the business whilst also building better efficiencies. Focusing on staff wellbeing and personal technical development.
A B.S. degree in manufacturing systems or equivalent work experience is not essential for this role, and occasional travel to international sites will be around 20-40% of the job role.
As a full-time employee, you will benefit from a 12% Annual Bonus Scheme, 41 Days Holiday, Private Pension Scheme, Occupational Health Scheme, Life Assurance & Staff Canteen Discount.
In order to apply please click the apply button or contact Stuart Lewis on 01179 10 3333 or