|Job Ref:||204725572||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bath||Address:||Post Code:||BA1||Salary:||£50000 - £55000/annum competitive||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:27|
A leading global organisation is looking to grow its IT function, with the appointment of an IT Operations Manager. You will be responsible for fully supporting the IT Infrastructure with SLA's, provide out of hours support both at a technical and escalation level, co-ordinate and implement upgrades and ensure that procedures, response actions and logs are all fully documented.|
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a rapidly expanding business, which has grown 40% year-on-year. Working within a role that will be business critical, improving IT efficiency and company performance.
A day in your life;
* Managing daily operations of all IT Systems & Back Office Systems.
* Managing all end-users / internal users.
* Managing Mobile, Telephony, Networking & Security Systems.
* Management of Service / Help Desk.
* Responsible for all IT Infrastructure & Server Technology.
* Managing Third Party Suppliers.
* Managing between 6-12 External Engineers (onsite at any given time).
The following skills are required with strong support from the company towards developing these skills;
* Good all-round IT knowledge, whether Server Infrastructure, Networks, Telephony, Security or Mobile Technologies.
* Strong IT management experience, 5-10 years of middle management experience.
* Well experienced within the 'highs & lows' of management. Experienced enough to overcome any obstacle/s, or overcoming priority incidents with calm personality and confident attributes.
* Ability of leading an IT department.
* Promote team effectiveness through strong organisational skills, and handle increasing levels of responsibility.
* Strong communication, both oral and written, and interpersonal skills necessary to interact with a wide range of individuals.
Your personality and softer-side skills will be an important part of this role. There is not a preference towards what industry sector you will come from, however social interaction is a core value of this business. Employees are always invited for food, drinks or other social activities. You will also deal with stressful situations on a daily basis, within an extremely busy working environment. However being proactive about tackling situation and finding answers will make you stand out. Someone who can operate independently and go find out information.
This Bath base company has a global impact in its field. It has big new office in the heart of the city. It has a unique culture focused towards developing and nurturing its employees. Its goal is to create better processes, which will reduce costs across the business whilst also building better efficiencies. Focusing on staff wellbeing and personal technical development.
If you have experience within Prince2 & ITIL Methodologies. Please be expected to explain their true meaning, and how you have applied them to best practice.
As a full-time employee, you will benefit from an Annual Performance & Salary Review, Annual Bonus, Private Medical for your family as well, Private Dental, Training & Development Programs, 4% Contributory Pension, Death in Service Cover & 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays.
In order to apply please click the apply button or contact Stuart Lewis on 01179 10 3333 or