|Job Ref:||204725363||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Poole||Address:||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:27|
New Software Graduate Developer role based in Poole with out perstigous Engineering.|
The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining and expanding the current software as well as working to drive forward new products and developments.
- Graduated with a 2:1 or above degree, in a software related discipline.
- Experience in object oriented design and programming and knowledge of design patterns, SOA and SaaS.
- Experience specifically with C#.Net Programming within the Visual Studio Environment.
- Experience of Agile methodologies ideally including some knowledge of Disciplined Agile or LeSS.
- Familiar with using Source Control and bug auditing packages, ideally Microsoft Team Foundation Server.
- Basic SQL database skills.
Experience with MVC5, NA, Bootstrap and other foundational frameworks.
Knowledge of the Agile SCRUM process.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency