|Job Ref:||204725322||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Leicestershire||Address:||Salary:||£18000 - £22000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:27|
An opportunity has arisen for a Junior Java Developer to join a global solutions provider based in Leicester. They are a friendly, lively team offering an opportunity to develop amongst a peer group, sharing experiences and working cooperative environment.
The successful person will be working as part of the Java development team, developing applications for a variety of clients.
* IT degree to include studies in Java.
* OO Design skills
* Ideally some experience of SQL
* Intelligent and motivated with good communications skills.
* Good problem solving ability.
* Be prepared to plan work, produce estimates and adhere to timescales
* Keep up with industry trends and new technologies
* Spring Framework
* AngularJS or ExtJS
* Twitter Bootstrap
* REST, CQRS
* Understanding of Agile software development processes
This is an opportunity you wouldn`t want to miss. If you know anyone who may be interested in such a move, also feel free to pass this email along