|Job Ref:||204725243||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Ely||Address:||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:27|
Permanent Software Engineer for a company based in Ely |
This is a great opportunity for a Software Engineer to join a highly regarded multinational company in located in Ely, within walking distance from the train station.
You will be for developing next generation motion control software solutions to ensure the success of new electromechanical product designs. You will be involved in the full lifecycle PC software design, implementation and maintenance.
The key duties of this role will include:
* Write and develop high assurance motion control software in C# and C++
* Participate in code reviews, testing and architectural design of the product
* Discuss upcoming new product development requirements
* Develop desirable software features
* Contribute to project planning of new features using a scrum based methodology
* Provide a positive software support
The following skills and experience are essential:
* Experience in object oriented programming techniques
* Extensive experience in C# and WPF, using MVVM design techniques.
* Extensive experience of Microsoft Visual C++
* Knowledge of mixed module programming
* Knowledge of developing .NET Components and Controls
* Experience in developing hardware control systems with PC based software interfaces
The following skills and experience are desirable:
* Degree qualified or higher in a software, physical science or an engineering subject
* Knowledge of High speed serial communications buses such as USB
* Active-X components and controls development
* Labview programming
* High accuracy motion control solutions experience
* Experience of using embedded processor compilers
* Embedded programming in C/assembler
Working Hours: Full-time Monday to Friday
Benefits: Excellent benefits
Neaves & Neat Employment Services Ltd. are acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.
Neaves & Neat Employment Services Ltd. are acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy