|Job Ref:||204725217||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Trowbridge||Address:||Salary:||£18.19 - £20.65/hour||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:27|
My client, a local authority in Wiltshire, is looking for a Case Management System Support Lead to work on a 3 month contract basis with extension possible. |
The post holder's role is to maintain and develop the large case management system, used by Children's Services, ensuring that the system meets the business needs of users. Applicants must have a thorough understanding of such systems including an in-depth knowledge of SQL.
1. To maintain the databases for children's services and assist with related business processes and user issues.
2. To add to and adjust the system as needed to enable it to work appropriately.
3. Identify and implement changes needed to the system due to statutory central government changes in practice or data collection.
4. Manage a change request system for the system to ensure changes are cross checked across teams and have senior management approval and that there is an audit trail of change.
5. To research and investigate all new developments suggested by Wiltshire or provided by the supplier to understand the benefits, implications and fit to the local system.
6. Be proactive to look for any enhancements to the system to make it more effective and efficient.
7. To act as the specialist technical support and provide detailed technical advice about the products to Applications Team and the business.
8. To use project management skills to ensure that projects are successful.
9. To identify potential issues with new recording processes and mitigate situations.
10. Identify potential risks to the system stability and ways to minimise the impact on system performance.
11. Liaise with trainers to ensure that training on the system is relevant.
12. Highlight data quality issues to ensure they are addressed by senior managers.
1. Educated to degree level in a relevant qualification or equivalent, or have extensive relevant experience in a similar role.
2. High level of understanding of relational databases (preferably Impulse) - being able to manipulate, adjust and interrogate a database.
3. Good Knowledge or experience of using crystal reports or other SQL Interrogation tools.
Please contact Danny Eccles at Service Care Solutions for more information or to apply. Alternatively if this role isn't for you, we do offer a referral bonus of £250 for every new candidate you refer to us that we place in a position for more than 13 weeks. That's £250 just for forwarding a job advert to a friend