|Job Ref:||204725111||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Essex||Address:||Post Code:||SS14||Salary:||£40000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:27|
Our client are currently seeking an IT Business Analyst who has some experience working with Agile to join the team on a permanent basis. This role will suit someone who has a minimum of 3 years experience working as a Business Analyst. The successful candidate will be responsible for the following: -|
- Conduct analysis and collate findings for proposed solutions using various communication methods.
- Work collaboratively and consultatively with the various teams and client representatives to identify enhancement of business processes.
- Actively contribute to IT solutions by problem solving, business process reengineering, system design etc.
- Analyse and document existing business processes, and where appropriate propose changes to optimise current business processes.
- Conduct data analysis where appropriate to facilitate requirements or expose system issues.
- Identify opportunities for custom development and working with team representatives in identifying requirements and developing business cases
- Write documentation where required including work instructions for all tasks within role, specification documents or user stories.
- Excellent communication skills and customer facing experience
- Gathering, analysis and documentation of user requirements through the production of Business Requirements Specifications, User Stories, Functional Specifications including Process and Data Flow diagrams.
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines with minimal supervision
- Understanding of project life cycles and project management methodologies
- Understanding of software development life cycles and software development methodologies.
Location :- Essex
Salary :- £40,000
Due to where our client is based you need your own transport to get onto site as they are not accessible by public transport
Please send your details through to (Email Removed) for more info