|Job Ref:||204725099||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Gloucestershire||City:||Gloucestershire||Address:||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:27|
SQL Data Insight Analyst - Gloucestershire|
A thriving Marketing Agency in Gloucestershire has a requirement for an experienced SQL Data Insight Analyst to be responsible for the delivery of analysis and complex extracts projects for Agency Clients ensuring they are on time, to brief and within the planned resource levels. You will ensure that the company ways of working and data quality procedures are adhered to at all times.
* Writing advanced SQL codes to deliver counts/reports/extracts from different client database
* Undertake data quality checking of your own and others work as per quality process including logical tests
* Work closely with Client Partner to ensure that insight projects are delivered efficiently and use the resources that are best placed to help deliver the solution.
* Developing analysis work in accordance with client briefs
* Developing reports to reveal insights in the data
* Working alongside Client Services to provide analytical solutions that deliver true Insight to clients
* Contribute ideas as to how the value within client data can be exploited
* Highlight any system or data issues in the issues log. Monitor the resolution of the issue and escalate to Client Services and/or Development where necessary.
* Ensure that by your work you try to find out solutions for any data issues found during daily tasks and highlight any barriers to do so to Client Partner
* Work with Developers to ensure your change controls and fixes are correct.
* Liaise with Client Services to discuss and plan briefs, confirm timings and approach
* Work with new product development team to assist in ensuring that our products and application solutions are delighting clients and delivering value
* Accuracy of extracts, counts and analysis produced
* Understanding of client databases and good knowledge of current processing
* Client satisfaction and retention