|Job Ref:||204725066||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Hertfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||WD5||Salary:||£450 - £475/day||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:27|
The JM Group is working with a large Blue Chip client and is seeking an Oracle Support Specialist on a contract basis in Hertfordshire.|
The Oracle Support Specialist will be proficient at Oracle DBA Apps support for R12 E-Business suite and able to troubleshoot R12 E-Business suite. They will work in a production support environment and be involved with SOA administration.
The ideal Oracle Support Specialist will have the following skill set:
* Managed Application DBA Support for Oracle E-Business suite in a large Production Environment
* Strong SOA Administration experience
* Strong knowledge of R12 E-Business suite
* Experience in performance tuning Oracle SOA
* Strong experience troubleshooting Oracle R12 E-Business Suite
* Excellent experience supporting Oracle environments
If you are an experienced Oracle Support Specialist, please respond in the first instance with the most recent version of your CV.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds