|Job Ref:||204724989||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Caldicot||Address:||Post Code:||NP26||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:27|
Mitel Customer Engineer 2nd Line Remote |
A global market leader in enterprise and mobile communications powering more than 2 billion business connections and 2 billion mobile subscribers every day, Mitel (Nasdaq:MITL) (TSX:MNW) helps businesses and mobile carriers connect, collaborate and provide innovative services to their customers. Our innovation and communications experts serve more than 60 million business users in more than 100 countries, and 130 mobile service providers, including 15 of the top 20 mobile carriers in the world. That makes us unique, and the only company able to provide a bridge between enterprise and mobile customers. For more information, go to (url removed) and follow us on Twitter @Mitel
* Be point of escalation for Mitel 1st line engineering teams, providing technical support either remotely or on site.
* Liaise with Mitel 3rd line support to resolve complex ongoing problems.
* Work with 3rd party maintainers to resolve technical issues on their voice and data solutions.
* Carry out remote installations and upgrades when required.
* Provide customers with detailed problem reports and action plans to resolve technical issues.
* Take ownership of long term technical issues.
* Strong technical knowledge of Mitel's solutions. Mitel MEAS accreditation desirable.
* Experience in voice networking implementation/support.
* Detailed understanding of VOIP, SIP protocol, network validation tools, packet captures and debugging.
* Excellent communication skills, be highly motivated and be able to offer high standards of technical excellence to all parts of the business.
* Strong commitment to customer service, have an analytical approach to problem solving and be able to work under pressure.
* Be able to diagnose faults using the resources available i.e. via telephone support, remote access, and use of lab facilities and site visits when required.
You may be required to be on Standby as part of a rota. Although office based, the job will require travel within the UK and overseas. Applicants must have a full UK driving licence. Due to the requirements of our customers the job holder will be required to undergo security clearance