|Job Ref:||204724977||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Berkshire||Address:||Post Code:||OX14||Salary:||£60000 - £65000/annum Bonus & Benefits||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:27|
Marketing Manager, Big Data / IT Services, Berkshire, £60,000 + Bonus + Bens |
An ambitious Marketing Manager with a background in working for Tech Companies (Big Data / IT Services / SaaS) is needed to join a growing Big Data company to be based out of their EMEA Headquarters in the South East. This is an excellent opportunity for a Marketing Manager to take on a hands-on role where they will be able to build both the Marketing Strategy of the company and also grow a team in the future.
The new Marketing Manager needs to enjoy being hands-on in their work but also have the level of experience & ability to develop the role into a larger one in the future - you will have a blank canvass and be extremely well supported by the company leadership.
The successful Marketing Manager will have experience of:
* Working as a Marketing Leader within a Tech Company - ideally Big Data but IT Managed Services / SaaS would be considered.
* Strong experience of Communications & building up a Brand (across multiple countries).
* Looking after digital & social media communication channels as well as website content.
* 3rd party stakeholder management.
* Setting up and running sponsored events (within the tech space).
This is an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager who is looking for a hands-on role where he or she can really put their own stamp on things and develop the role and responsibilities of the Marketing department. To apply please send your CV to NA[at](url removed)