|Job Ref:||204724961||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£40000 - £55000/annum competitive,healthcare||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:27|
Front End Developers Needed in Central London |
Situated just a couple of minutes walk from Paddington Train station. My client is a very exciting and very creative digital agency that's always one step ahead which works with some of the biggest brands on the street.
My Client has a fantastic working environment with amenities like: On-site Doctor, On-Site Coffee shop And even Yoga Classes!
Joining the Client-Side team, You should not only be brilliant at coding the UI elements of a project, you should also have experience of server side, technologies, notably PHP. My client have some high profile LAMP projects with which you'll be closely associated so previous experience of other LAMP based projects and frameworks would is just as important as exposure to
Angular or Backbone.
You'll be leading and taking ownership of larger projects while for smaller projects you will be expected to guide and support more junior members of the team.
* Solid knowledge of issues around responsive design and cross device support and testing
* Proven track record of commercial web development experience
* Good knowledge of core Internet technologies, HTTP/S, SMTP, FTP, SSH etc.
* Solid experience of version control systems (SVN and Git in particular)
* Experience of working with third party API's
And Most Importantly:
* Realise that laughing at work should be encouraged!
If you're interested in this Front End Developer role in a fresh and new environment please do not hesitate in applying with Tristan now!
Interviews are available immediately for the right candidates