|Job Ref:||204724882||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£30000/annum Commission||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:27|
Technical Software Specialist |
Job Location: Manchester, North West England (Commutable from Chester, Liverpool, Stockport, Warrington, Rochdale, Bolton and other surrounding areas)
Job Salary: £30,000 Basic + Commission
Job Sectors: Technology / Technical Support / IT Support / Computer Science / Graduate
We have an incredible job opportunity for a technical graduate with experience in IT Support, looking to progress into a Technical Solutions / Pre Sales role.
Our client is a leading security organisation based in Manchester, and are looking for a relatively recent technical graduate with a proven track record of working within the IT industry as well as commercial business and technology awareness. This is an excellent opportunity as typically it takes much longer to get into pre sales!
The right candidate will have great communication skills, a genuine interest in technology, available to travel across the UK and internationally as well as the drive and motivation to deliver and succeed. Most importantly, they are looking for a candidate who shows a desire to learn and someone who is outgoing!
Some of the job duties include delivering product demonstrations in web meetings, webinars and onsite meetings, liaising with customers at a senior level to understand their needs and requirements and assisting the senior account managers in selling their product. Other duties involve installing and configuring the software, providing technical assistance and assisting with corporate / technical tradeshows and events.
* A minimum of a 2:1 in a Computer Science, Software Engineering, Applied Computing or similar technical degree.
* 2+ years' experience in IT Support, Support Engineer or similar strong technical position, and desire to progress into pre-sales
* Working knowledge of Microsoft product range and Windows OS is essential
* Experience of delivering webinars and onsite technical demonstrations
* Knowledge of Active Directory Group Policy is advantageous, but our client will consider candidates who are looking to move from another technical area