|Job Ref:||204724847||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxford||Address:||Salary:||£60000 - £70000/annum competitive||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:27|
Key Skills: Embedded, C, Bare Metal, Engineering Management, Project Management, Agile|
I am urgently seeking an Embedded Software Manager for a company based in Oxford. The company develop a range of popular and innovative products which are used globally. You would be joining a company who are growing quickly and taking on the best engineering talent on the market. They are now looking for a manager to drive performance and lead by example.
This role would also suit someone who is looking to take the step up from a principal engineering role, where perhaps you have had some management/project management experience. The company would like someone who has been hands on within the last 3 or 4 years, and can from time to time get involved with design work if necessary.
The Role: Embedded Software Manager
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 + 10% Bonus
* Lead a small to medium sized team of excellent firmware engineers through the full development lifecycle, on a range of existing and new product lines.
* Recruit, train and conduct appraisals for staff members, whilst report effectively into the Director of Firmware.
* Lead by example, and be an expert within the embedded software field. The role is fairly hands off, but from time to time you may be required to develop products yourself, so recent experience is essential.
* Experience managing embedded teams or projects in a senior/principal engineering position.
* Firmware / Embedded Software experience. The team are made up of low level embedded software bare metal programmers.
* Familiar with conducting appraisals, and ideally with some experience recruiting.
* Has experience of / or is interested in Project Management (They uses Agile methodologies.
This is a word class company, who are well respected and renowned within the technology sector. Their products are updated regularly, and you would be tasked with developing existing and new product ranges. The company offer a brilliant benefits package, including a guaranteed 10% bonus, other performance related add-ons, share scheme and a generous pension contribution.
The company are looking to move quickly on this, and are available to interview within the week.
If you would like to learn more about the role, and think you have the skill set required, please get in contact with me at Computer Futures on (Apply online only) 33 55.
I am also looking to grow my connections on LinkedIn, click the Link and connect today! (url removed)