|Job Ref:||204724730||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Milton Keynes||Address:||Salary:||£30000 - £45000/annum Pension + benefits||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:27|
Software Test Engineer|
Location: Milton Keynes Outskirts
Salary: £30,000 - £45,000 plus benefits
We are a well established, world leading manufacturer based near Milton Keynes with an enviable product range which has been ensuring our impressive year on year growth. We are now looking for a Software test engineer to join the R&D team. With an interest in Software development and testing areas, the Software Test Engineer will have previous experience of software testing/ quality assurance/ product testing. We invite applications from product test engineers/software test engineers/ quality assurance engineers. Due to our rural location, please only apply if you have access to your own transport.
Software Test Engineer
* Reviewing specifications and working with the research and development team to understand the system requirements, this will include the system software architecture, design, internal and external interfaces.
* Producing and presenting test plans to validate the requirements checking and functionality against project specifications.
* Developing test scenarios and generating detailed test procedures to test the system requirements and functionality.
* Performing tests and authenticating test results.
* Identifying, analysing, and documenting any defects discovered during testing.
* Working with the development teams to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
* Producing reports to document test results.
More information is available upon application.
When applying for this role, please indicate your current salary (plus benefits package), minimum salary required, notice period and your reasons for wishing to move from your current company. Alliance Consulting is acting as an employment agency in this respect. Alliance Consulting specialise in the placement of engineers throughout the UK. By sending us your CV you are explicitly consenting to our processing of your personal data on a computer database and/or in manual files for the purpose of evaluating your application for employment. This processing will be carried out in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998. By applying for this role you hereby consent to us submitting your CV to our client. If you do not wish your CV to be sent to our client then you must clearly state this to us. Equally, if there are any companies that you do not wish your CV to be sent to (for whatever reason), then please let us know of this when you apply