|Job Ref:||204724527||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:27|
Brand Manager / Production Advisor / Brand and Communications Manager / London / Contract / 12 Months|
I am currently recruiting for an experienced brand manager to work on a contract basis in London for 12 Months.
You will be expected to:
* Manage a series of projects throughout its life cycle and deliver world class multi-channel communication materials that meets the needs of internal and external stakeholders, delivered on budget, while managing time and quality expectations
* Deliver this work through excellent working relationships with third party suppliers such as in- or out sourced creative agencies, print management company and other suppliers of communication material and services
* High levels of customer satisfaction meet or exceed the requirements of each project
* Excellent relationships with all staff, stakeholders: new and existing customers, third party suppliers, relevant internal departments, to maximize the volume of work completed by stakeholders.
* To keep pace with design, technology and communications developments.
* Inform/update/engage with stakeholders' central offices.
The ideal candidate will have:
* 5 years' experience in a brand management, Visual Identity management, brand communications, Brand standards & compliance design management, working with brands from agency or corporate side.
* Industry experience in corporate brand management,
* Fluency in local language (written and spoken).
* Good working knowledge of all appropriate MSOffice packages and experienced in budget management. Especially Power point presentation skill.
* Strong interpersonal skills, coupled with demonstrated customer-facing skills.
* 3+ years' experience of contract management with external partners.
If you would like to know more information please apply via the job or send your CV to (url removed)