|Job Ref:||204724498||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Suffolk||City:||Ipswich||Address:||Salary:||£50000 - £55000/annum benefits||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:27|
Job title: Project Manager|
Salary: Up to £50-55k + benefits
Location: Ipswich, Suffolk
Contact: Luke Staniford (Apply online only)
You are an ambitious Project Manager with a strong background in broad technical experience such as Java/J2EE looking for an interesting company that will provide you with strong long term career prospective. You are hard-working, detail orientated and very interested in working with a successful company. You will come with a proven ability as a Project Manager and you are keen to utilise your skills and experience to make a direct impact on an expanding company. You will have extensive experience of delivering major software or systems integration projects (incorporating technologies such as Java and/or (url removed)
My client is a leading consultancy company, working within the telecoms, insurance, and engineering sectors. This position is working within their projects division where they use specific software and systems to enable the high class service. This is a great opportunity for you to gain further credible experience in the consultancy domain.
My client is looking for a Project Manager to join the projects team delivering end to end projects. For this, you will carry out full user requirements gathering, stakeholder management, ground up and employee relations, project and documentation tasks to ensure that the project deliverable is the ideal solution for the business.
* Strong Background in Project Management
* Previous project management experience - including knowledge of Project management methodologies. Especially Prince2
* Strong Stakeholder management experience
* Knowledge of cloud solutions would be helpful
* Educated to Bachelor's degree with a concentration in Business, Economics or Computer Science (or equivalent qualification / work experience) is preferred.
* Excellent communicator and eagerness to manage stakeholders at a variety of levels