|Job Ref:||204724464||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Salary:||£28000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:27|
User Experience Designer/Developer? Leeds.|
StepChange Debt Charity is seeking a User Experience Designer/Developer to join our UX and design team in Leeds City Centre. The successful Developer will receive a salary of £28,000-£30,000 per annum.
As a charity we are focused on doing the right thing for our clients, colleagues and society as a whole, whilst maintaining a commercial drive to deliver on our commitments. We embrace the opportunities and risks of championing new exciting technologies by having the courage to fail, ensuring we learn quickly and positively from our mistakes.
Reporting into the newly appointed User Experience and Design Manager, and supporting the Senior Designer / Developer we have two new positions with user experience at their core.
We are building a team that encompasses a range of skills to help turn the charity?s strategy into digital experiences that clients, partners and charity colleagues will find straightforward and compelling.
Your responsibilities as our User Experience Designer/Developer will include:
- working as a designer for front end experiences in multi-disciplinary project teams
- supporting the content team, designing and developing our website and digital portfolio, and - delivering designs that meet web standards
- contributing to the development and continual enhancement of products and online applications
-helping to foster a culture of good, consistent user experience throughout the charity
- communicating credibly with a wide range of people and leaders - being able to explain design decisions with evidence
To become our User Experience Designer/Developer you will have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Solid experience of web and mobile application interface design. Core skills: sketching, design production, rapid prototyping
- Experience working within an agile, multi-disciplinary team environment, and ability to deliver iterative design components (including user journeys) to developers
- Good understanding of content management system technology
- The ability to quickly communicate ideas and experiences through mood boards or rough layout sketches
- Excellent visual design skills
- Proficient in Adobe Suite
- A good understanding of usability testing
As we have two roles we are open to applications from candidates that might have a range of these skills and experience to form part of a multi-skilled digital team.
In return we will offer a competitive salary, as well as a range of excellent benefits including 24 days holiday (rising with each year of service to 29), option to buy further holidays, pension scheme, Cash healthcare scheme and a variety of discounted products.
To become our User Experience Designer/Developer, please click ?apply? today.
StepChange Debt Charity is an Equal Opportunities Employer and we place great importance and value in the training and development of all our colleagues