|Job Ref:||204724426||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:27|
SAP Test Manager|
Our client is looking for an experienced SAP Test Manager for a brand new implementation project. This is an exciting opportunity to work in all elements of testing, including implementing test strategies, quality assurance standards, oversight, process control, governance, and risk based testing. This will be for an initial 6 months with a view to extend and will be based in the UK.
The ideal SAP Test Manager will have:
* Previously created and delivered overall test plans for all test phases
* Extensive experience managing SAP test processes over a number of full cycle implementations and global projects
* Strong leadership skills, and the ability to communicate technical and functional requirements
* The ability to Identify, communicate and resolve/mitigate risks, issues and assumptions
* Managing test strategy, plan and environment for unit, string, link, integration, regression and performance testing
* Knowledge of testing within SAP CRM & SAP IS-U (Or a Utilities background)
This is an exciting project for an end-user and the right SAP Test Manager will be given full responsibility for the testing function across the business. We are not just looking for a strong technical Test Manager, but someone who is also able to work effectively with all level of stakeholders within the business. For this reason, good communication skills will be absolutely key to integrating well into this organisation.
Any interested candidates should forward an up to date CV for immediate interview. Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role